[Asterisk-Users] Re: Call Screening

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Sun Dec 19 07:53:57 MST 2004

Hello--

I've done some coding for call screening in Asterisk. It's not in
Asterisk yet, mainly because we're waiting for
prompts from Allyson so it sounds like the rest of the system. But
patches, prototype sound files, etc, are all
filed at:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000752

And I'd love to have your feedback.

murf