[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup and Asterisk

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Sun Dec 19 07:33:07 MST 2004

Gonzalo,

Have you tried IAX, I see yo are behind NAT, and my experiences with IAX
behind NAT are much less painful :-)
I've FWD via IAX, receiveing calls (in fact, last time was a nearby
person in Portugal :-) that tested it).
One last thing, you mention dialup client, I guess she is not in dialup,
correct? From what I recall, FWD would do only G.711, would not exactly
work in dialup (maybe ISDN with 2 b-channels ?)
PS: I don't see the dialplan for the "inbound" calls, where a call from
FWD would land in your * ?