[Asterisk-Users] ISDN HFC cards

Humberto Aicardi humberto at aicardi.com.br
Sun Dec 19 03:36:39 MST 2004

Hi,

	Currently I am using a ISDN BRI PCI FRITZ card (works), would I get
any benefits switching to a HFC card? Or it would be a better choice to
switch to a ISDN with a DSP processor?

	Currently I have echo on my CAPI channel when calling analog lines,
if call a cell phone, ISDN or a PRI PBX it doesn't show up any echo. So this
indicates a far-end echo, how can this be minimized? I turned on the Squelch
on the capi and it works but during a conversation the sometimes I tend to
get small click and it distracts a little bit, even tough it is still better
than the echo.

	If switching to HFC works better can someone point out where to buy
them (online)?

Regards,
Humberto Aicardi