[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7905g TFTP Configuration

Randy MacKay randymackay at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 23:20:15 MST 2004

Some info from the Cisco lddefault.txt file.  I hope this helps you
understand the cfgfmt compiler.

# --------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
# This file "lddefault.txt" is provided as a convenience for upgrading the
# Cisco 7905G IP Phone with minimal effort.
#
# If changes are made to this file, you must run
#
#         cfgfmt -tsip_ptag.dat lddefault.txt lddefault.cfg
#
# again to create a new profile and place it in the TFTP directory.
#
# If you plan to upgrade just one phone, you can copy lddefault.cfg to
# ld<MAC>, where <MAC> is the MAC address of the target phone, such
# as ld001122334455.
#
# The phone will try to download ld<mac> first, then lddefault.cfg
# if corresponding ld<MAC> is not found on the TFTP server.