[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Crackly Bad quality

Keith O'Brien keitheobrien at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 18:15:36 MST 2004

The URL you are looking for is:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+timer

Thanks.  After reading through the notes I checked my server (Dell 1750) and
noted that it uses a USB OHCI interface so the first option doesn't appear
to be an option.   Also it indicates that the second option of using zaprtc
<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+zaprtc>  won't work on SMP systems.
The 1750 is a SMP system and I am running a 2.4 SMP kernel but do not
actually have a second processor installed.   Can I still use zaprtc with a
SMP kernel if the second processor isn't actually installed??