[Asterisk-Users] VoIP Termination

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at Asterisk.Open.Source.IT
Sat Dec 18 11:28:54 MST 2004

On Saturday 18 December 2004 18:07, Dorn Hetzel wrote:

> I wouldn't say I hate SIP, it sucks less than H.323 and
> so on by a large margin.  But, having said that, if you
> can use IAX, it sucks even much than SIP does :)

Um, are you saying IAX is good, or that it is not good?   I'm not sure I
understand your statement above.

If you are saying that IAX is bad, why?  And what's better?

Regards,

Antony.

--
"I don't mind that he got rich, but I do mind that he peddles himself as the
ultimate hacker and God's own gift to technology when his track record

 - Eric S Raymond, about Bill Gates

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.