[Asterisk-Users] Setting up asterisk for one user in private ip NAT.

Anders F Eriksson afe at home.se
Sat Dec 18 09:31:50 MST 2004

I've never tried softphones on Linux, but my guess is that since you run
kphone and asterisk on the same server you get a port conflict. If the
client uses port 5060 (default sip port) it would defenitely have problem
connecting to an asterisk on the same port.

Maybe you can change the kphone settings to use some other port or something
:)

/Anders