[Asterisk-Users] Meetme with video??? + $US 2,000 bounty

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Dec 18 09:21:52 MST 2004

Hi Ronald,
No there isn't unfortunately.

I currently have a $US 2,000 bounty available for the development of
this application but have only had 2 people contact me, both of which
haven't been able to deliver anything yet.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+bounty+Meet+Me+video+conferencing

I was hoping to be able to give something back to the Asterisk community
by sponsoring this bounty as I can afford to give back cash but don't
have the skills to develop software.

However it appears that this isn't going to get developed which is a
surprise because the macromedia communications server is more or less
like asterisk and they have a great video conferencing solution.

Cheers,
Dean