SV: [Asterisk-Users] call billing

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sat Dec 18 09:13:04 MST 2004

Here are a few points that link does not mention:
1.  The author of freeside (www.sisd.com/freeside) is working on adding
voip support to freeside.  This will still require radius to be up and
running before it will work.
2.  If I can get a few dollars together $375US or so, Agile Billing
(www.agileco.com) is probably going to be adding asterisk support to
their product.  I have a rating module that they are going to be using
and a module that will add and remove asterisk users from the database.
Is anybody interested in contributing a little to this?

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net