[Asterisk-Users] NPA NXX data

Shane Young asterisk at ShaneYoung.com
Fri Dec 17 23:20:58 MST 2004

Quoting Jon Bebeau <jbebeau at 1nettw.net>:

> HI all - I know, slightly off list, but.. I'm looking for a NPA NXX database with City and State.

The North American Numbering Plan Admistrator has some info at
http://nanpa.com/nas/public/assigned_code_query_step1.do?method=resetCodeQueryModel

You can download files which give you information like this:

State   NPA-NXX Ocn     Company
RateCenter      Switch           EffectiveDate   Use     AssignDate      Initial/Growth File
Updated 10/27/2004
IA      319-201 4822    "NEXTEL PARTNERS OPERATING CORP."
MTPLEASANT      MNPLIAXC5MD                      AS      03/19/2004      I
IA      319-202 8577    "IOWA WIRELESS SERVICES, LP"                                    CEDAR
RPDS      CDRRIAAXCM0                      AS      05/13/2004      G
IA      319-208 8474    "MCLEODUSA TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, INC.- IA"
BURLINGTON      DVNPIAEQDS0                      AS      03/25/2003      I
IA      319-209 4822    "NEXTEL PARTNERS OPERATING CORP."
BURLINGTON      DVNPIADT0MD                      AS      04/10/2001      I
IA      319-210 8447    "SPRINT SPECTRUM L.P.- IA"                                      CEDAR
RPDS      CDRRIADT9MD                      AS      02/12/2002      G
IA      319-
211
                         UA
IA      319-212 6570    "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - IA"
COLUMBSJCT      CLJTIA01CM0                      AS      04/10/2003      I
IA      319-213 7229    "MCIMETRO, ATS, INC."                                           CEDAR
RPDS      CDRRIADTDMD                      AS      07/14/2004      I
IA      319-217 6570    "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - IA"
MTPLEASANT      MNPLIAXC3MD                      AS      02/06/2003      I