[Asterisk-Users] NPA NXX data

Greg Hill gregh-asterisk at hillnet.us
Fri Dec 17 20:11:39 MST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Jon Bebeau wrote:

> HI all - I know, slightly off list, but.. I'm looking for a NPA NXX
> database with City and State.  Actually it's for an Asterisk routing app
> I'm working on.  I see several vendors that want a few bucks to those
> that want an arm and leg.  I expect this is published somewhere by some
> government agency, but Google hasn't got me to it yet.

I dug up this message from the list archives back in September. Hopefully
it'll help you find the info you're after:

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:25:01 -0400
From: Brian Rozmierski <brianr at warped-minds.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Billing Fun - anybody know where to get
aNPA/NXX db?

You might also want to try http://www.telcodata.us.

Don't hit his servers hard, tho. If you do need bulk access to the data he
has been quite helpful in the past.

-- Brian