[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC in production

Karl H. Putz karlp at fortephones.com
Fri Dec 17 18:05:19 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
Discussion
>Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] ASTCC in production
>

>No there is not.  That would probably be easy enough to code in but I'm
>not aware of it being done yet.

I was planning on adding the info digit parsing to the AGI but I am more
interested in a good base Asterisk starting point.

I had been focusing on the most current Stable release but since the updates
for II are not in that branch, I need to move to CVS Head.  I was hoping for
a suggestion of a specific date tag to retrieve from CVS that has been
tested enough to use in a production system.  Preferably a version that 1 or
more list users are actually using in a production/business environment