[Asterisk-Users] Total newbie here looking to do a VoIP conference call?

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at jafferali.net
Fri Dec 17 15:43:55 MST 2004

> My packet8 "dta310" adapter has the SIP server hardcoded into
> it. If I could change that, I could use that?

Search on broadbandreports.com VoIP forum - there are several postings
(including a few by me) with instructions on how to downgrade the
DTA-310 to v1111, put in the SIP settings and upgrade to (not higher
than) v1234. I haven't tried it with *, but I assume it should work.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
tel: 647.722.8457 x201