[Asterisk-Users] Least Cost Routing - Are you doing it? What are you using?

Grady Trew, Jr. grady at tworivertechnologies.com
Fri Dec 17 14:31:38 MST 2004

Greetings.

I've been playing with the TrollPhone Rate Engine Addon for a week or so.
I'm curious what is being used out there for LCR applications?

I've run into a stump with the Rate Engine and that is the costing is done
with an integer.  With this, how do you put in say 0.014 / minute rate.  And
if your periods are not 60 seconds.. well.. then you have even more places
to keep track of.  Perhaps I'm missing the point here.  If so.. someone
please straighten me out.  *smiles*

Thanks

Grady