[Asterisk-Users] Snom 190, led and shared lines with asterisk

Dee Lowndes dee at asyouneed.com
Fri Dec 17 14:23:48 MST 2004

> In your extensions.conf create a hint:
>
> exten => 215,hint,SIP/215
>
> On the snom phone(s) subscribe the button to:
> destination: <sip:215 at 192.168.0.200;user=phone>
>
> Where 192,168.0.200 is the ip of your asterisk server.
>
> When extension 215 is called, the light on the subscribed button on
the
> snom phones is light up.
<snip>

I have exactly that

exten => 2,hint,SIP/2

exten => 2,1,SetGroup(${EXTEN})
exten => 2,2,CheckGroup(1)
exten => 2,3,Dial(SIP/sip-2,20,tr)
exten => 2,4,VoiceMail(2)
exten => 2,103,Busy

and

<sip:2 at somedomain.com;user=phone>

But all this achieves is a constant orange light with no signal if I
dial 2 from another phone. Also if I push the orange lit button on the
Snom it just rings extension 2 ideally I would like to be able to dial
from that extension but on the snom like a shared line.

Dee