[Asterisk-Users] Call on hold disconnects...

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at Asterisk.Open.Source.IT
Fri Dec 17 13:30:12 MST 2004

On Friday 17 December 2004 20:24, Ferguson, Michael wrote:

> G'Day All,
>
> How do I fix this:
>
> I receive a call at the extension. Press the hold button. Music on hold
> starts. When I place the handset back on the cradle, the call gets hung
> up/disconnected. The Phone is A GrandStream Budge Tone 100.

1. What would you _expect_ to happen when you do this?
2. If this is a problem, then.... don't hang up the phone?
3. If you don't want this to happen, how _would_ you hang up if that was what
you did want to happen?

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.