[Asterisk-Users] Dropping out of Queue to voicemail

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Fri Dec 17 11:42:40 MST 2004

When I setup Queuing I wasn't to give the user the ability to drop out and leave a voicemail.
ok to accomplish this I understand I have to set the context in the queues.conf file.  Now I have done this
but when I go to invoke the voicemail function so they don't have to wait in queue it doesn't work.   It only seems
to work when it tried to dial one of the agents.  Can someone give me some pointers on how to accomplish this and
streamline it a little more?

Brian Fertig
Network Engineer
Planet Telecom, Inc.