[Asterisk-Users] native MOH with Asterisk 1.0.3

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Fri Dec 17 11:12:44 MST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
>
>> What is the bug ID for moh stop?
>

> It's 3035.
>
> The current native moh patch in Mantis definitely will not apply to
> 1.0.x. I believe that anthm removed my posted patch from the bug, so
> it's no longer available there. If you want it I can try to scrounge up
> a patch that will work for you, but I don't run 1.0.x here so I can't
> make any promises.

Kevin,

	That would be amazing!  After native MOH there is just no going back!
Currently I am torn between 1.0.3 and native MOH - which is better?  I
just can't make up my mind, but both would be great!  No pressure, if
you feel like doing it throw something together, otherwise just kick
back and relax!

--
Kristian Kielhofner