[Asterisk-Users] asterisk clients (need helpdesk solution)

Tom Vier tom at triadsys.com
Fri Dec 17 08:56:37 MST 2004

Asterisk looks great on the server side, but it I'm not sure I've found
a good solution for my users on the desktop. I've look at few windows
apps, but most are just for configuring asterisk (which I've already
done). The users here are used to using an app that lets them see caller
id, switch between multiple calls, and has a dial directory.

Is there a good client app available for users that would cover at least
some of these?

tia!