[Asterisk-Users] Newbie setup question (Voicepulse, FWD & IAXTEL)

Ken Edwards yensidek at netscape.net
Fri Dec 17 08:09:47 MST 2004

Okay, I can receive calls through Voicepulse fine.  All the various
attempts (too many to list) to create a workable configuration to Dial
to Voicepulse has failed, from 403s to "No authority found" to nothing.
The Voicepulse folks told me that the open access was SIP and I shouldn't
have a reference in the iax.conf file, but then said that they were
refering my question to the Voicepulse Connect folks whose examples
clearly show an entry in the iax.conf file.

I have an Asterisk 1.0.2 running under Aurora (Sun Ultra 5).

Also, when I try to configure either FWD and/or Iaxtel according to
the examples on the Wiki, I'm getting Bus Errors and a core dump.

Can anyone help with working examples of Voicepulse, esp. if FWD and/or
iaxtel are included ?

THANKS !

--
Ken M Edwards, N4ZBB