[Asterisk-Users] Forcing E.164ID with chan_h323 & or chan_oh323

Zachary McGibbon zachary.mcgibbon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:05:42 MST 2004

I am trying to figure out the correct way to send my E.164 ID with
chan_h323 and or chan_oh323 as my H323 provider requires this in the
format of 'account-pin'.

With chan_oh323 I have been able to register with the gatekeeper and
can recieve incomming calls, but outgoing calls do not work.

With chan_h323, I can call H323 clients (netmeeting, ATAs etc) but
cannot place a call through my providers gateway.

I have tried playing around with setting manually my CID, however the
call fails every time.  My provider has told me they aren't recieving
my E.164 ID...

Any ideas?