[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7905g TFTP Configuration

Randy MacKay randymackay at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 06:35:24 MST 2004

Matthew,

If you post the TFTP Server log, maybe it will give us a little direction to
help.  Last week I upgraded my 7912G and it downloaded the config file with
out any problems.  I have a few 7905, but I just have not used the TFTP
server for configuring them, just used the TFTP to upgrade the firmware.

Which Sip version are you using?

Have you tried just making the changes thru the web interface?

---