[Asterisk-Users] Call confirmation on NON Zap channels

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Thu Dec 16 22:08:23 MST 2004

I would like to setup call confirmation so that the called party has to
press a key to accept the call. There seems to be an Asterisk feature to do
this with Zap channels where you place a "c" in the dial string. I want to
do the same thing without re-inventing the wheel with IAX and SIP channels.

Right now the best I can do is play a sound to the called party, I have also
figured out how to run a Macro when the called party answers but not sure
what to dump into the Macro to make the conformation work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks..
--
Start Your Own ISP!