[Asterisk-Users] Realtime problem

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Wed Dec 15 02:24:31 MST 2004

Clay,
    Can you post your extconfig.conf and your database schema?

If you want to load your static sip configuration into a database, follow
these instructions:
   http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20RealTime%20Static

I haven't loaded a static file into the database using RealTime, but used this
method and it works great:

    http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20RealTime%20Sip

I placed a timestamp column so I can track when the most recent successful
registration occurred.

--
-- Table structure for table `sip_buddies`
--

CREATE TABLE `sip_buddies` (
  `uniqueid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `name` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  `accountcode` varchar(30) default NULL,
  `amaflags` char(1) default NULL,
  `callgroup` varchar(30) default NULL,
  `callerid` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `canreinvite` char(1) default NULL,
  `context` varchar(30) default NULL,
  `defaultip` varchar(15) default NULL,
  `dtmfmode` varchar(7) default NULL,
  `fromuser` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `fromdomain` varchar(31) default NULL,
  `host` varchar(31) NOT NULL default '',
  `incominglimit` char(2) default NULL,
  `outgoinglimit` char(2) default NULL,
  `insecure` char(1) default NULL,
  `language` char(2) default NULL,
  `mailbox` varchar(50) default NULL,
  `md5secret` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `nat` varchar(5) default NULL,
  `permit` varchar(95) default NULL,
  `deny` varchar(95) default NULL,
  `pickupgroup` varchar(10) default NULL,
  `port` varchar(5) NOT NULL default '',
  `qualify` varchar(4) default NULL,
  `restrictcid` char(1) default NULL,
  `rtptimeout` char(3) default NULL,
  `rtpholdtimeout` char(3) default NULL,
  `secret` varchar(30) default NULL,
  `type` varchar(6) NOT NULL default '',
  `username` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
  `allow` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `disallow` varchar(100) default NULL,
  `regseconds` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',;
  `ipaddr` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
  `ts` timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`uniqueid`),
  UNIQUE KEY `name` (`name`),
  KEY `name_2` (`name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

-extconfig.conf-
==========

; Static and realtime external configuration
; engine configuration
;
; Please read doc/README.extconfig for basic table
; formatting information.
;
[settings]
;
; Static configuration files:
;
; file.conf => driver,database[,table]
;
; maps a particular configuration file to the given
; database driver, database and table (or uses the
; name of the file as the table if not specified)
;
;uncomment to load queues.conf via the odbc engine.
;
;sip.conf => odbc,asterisk,sip

;
; Realtime configuration engine
;
; maps a particular family of realtime
; configuration to a given database driver,
; database and table (or uses the name of
; the family if the table is not specified
;
;iaxfriends => odbc,asterisk
sipfriends => mysql,asterisk,sip_buddies
;voicemail => odbc,asterisk

-res_mysql.conf-
;
; Sample configuration for res_config_mysql.c
;
; The value of dbhost may be either a hostname or an IP address.
; If dbhost is commented out or the string "localhost", a connection
; to the local host is assumed and dbsock is used instead of TCP/IP
; to connect to the server.
;
[general]
;dbhost = 127.0.0.1