[Asterisk-Users] Bugtracker Karma Hall Of Fame

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Thu Dec 16 19:01:17 MST 2004

Paul Crick wrote:

> Maybe we need a karma arbitration committee..
>
> Sorry, silly mood today ;-)

Yeah, let's organize one! Oh wait, this is unimportant... never mind <G>

> But seriously, if you think you're owed karma for something and haven't
> received it, flag it to a bug marshall. I'm not one, I just did the web
> stuff.

No, it's not that. It's just general inconsistency; I have seen it
awarded twice for the same bug, awarded for bugs that never got merged,
etc. I don't make the rules, don't really care about the rules, just
want to see them consistently applied... But I doubt I'll pay that much
attention anyway, I just want to make Asterisk better!