[Asterisk-Users] Which Primary ISDN card to use in Europe ?

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Dec 16 16:30:44 MST 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Robert Rozman wrote:

> I'd kindly ask for any advices, experiences and opinions on what Primary
> (and also several BRI) cards should be used on EuroISDN and Asterisk ?
>
> I'm also curious what features do these cards offer regarding echo
> cancellation (mostly when calling from analog lines) ?

For pri the conventional choice for use with Asterisk are the
TE405P/TE410P cards. Only software echo canceling is available. I do not
know how efficient it is, since we have it diabled.

For several BRI channels in one computer I think the quadbri/octobri from
Junghanns offer the best features. They have an internal TDM bus for
native bridging.

Peter