[Asterisk-Users] asterisk on FC3

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:51:47 MST 2004

I have asterisk on FC3 64BIT runs nice, the only issue I had was:
1. zpdummy doesn't load (I don't know if it is FC3 64 bit related or
not haven't have time to trouble shoot it yet).
2. Festival and asterisk don't seem to comunicate nicely, at least not
with the latest version, and the old festivals don't work on 64bit.

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:48:19 +0500, varun_saa at vsnl.net