[Asterisk-Users] Polycom FX Video Unit - asterisk-oh323

rsenykoff at harrislogic.com rsenykoff at harrislogic.com
Thu Dec 16 11:35:46 MST 2004

I'm installing an office in a couple of weeks that will have some nice
Polycom FX video units in the conference rooms. I'm thinking that with
asterisk-oh323
http://www.inaccessnetworks.com/ian/projects/asterisk-oh323/#section2
I should hopefully get the ability for phone users to dial an extension
and participate in video conferences, or just simply phone conference with
users in the room (would be able to use the multiple high quality mics
that the Polycom has, and avoid purchasing a separate conference phone).

Any tips / suggestions? I'm unfamiliar with the asterisk-oh323 stuff.

Regards and TIA,
-Ron