[Asterisk-Users] Queueueueuueue position

E. Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Thu Dec 16 07:18:10 MST 2004

Hello,

I've got the following queue.conf:

[testQ]
music=jr_80							;Bore the
caller with some 80's music
announce=queue-testQ					;Announcement to
play to the Agent answering
strategy=ringall						;Let all
hell break lose
timeout=60							;We should
answer within 60s
retry=5							;
announce-frequenty=15					;Tell them where the
are every 15 seconds
announce-holdtime=yes					; Give them an
estimated hold time
queue-youarenext = queue-youarenext             ;       ("You are now first
in line.")
queue-thereare  = queue-thereare                ;       ("There are")
queue-callswaiting = queue-callswaiting         ;       ("calls waiting.")
queue-holdtime = queue-holdtime                 ;       ("The current est.
holdtime is")
queue-minutes = queue-minutes                   ;       ("minutes.")
queue-seconds = queue-seconds                   ;       ("seconds.")
queue-thankyou = queue-thankyou                 ;       ("Thank you for your
patience.")
queue-lessthan = queue-less-than                ;       ("less than")
join-empty=yes
leavewhenempty=no
member=Agent/1000

When I call in (with an agent logged in) I get to hear the MOH on the client
side, hover no matter how high the hold time is, I NEVER get an announcement
over my queue position or my estimated wait time?
Both the incoming call and the agent are on SIP channels.

What is wrong ?

Kind regards,

E. Versaevel