[Asterisk-Users] My Boss wants background music!!!!

Satchid satchid at telenet.be
Thu Dec 16 05:49:33 MST 2004

Thank you,

My boss believes that people are more happy when soft music playing in the
background. The volume has to be low or even of when the phone rings. If
this is coupled to the *, then the volume can automatically switch of or
switch low. Therefore the volume can be set as high as the user wants
because when the phone rings it switches of. With the existing very
rudimentary PA system the volume has to be low all the time because of not
being coupled.

I like the 2 line telephone system idea, but it will probably be much more
expensive. I was planning the Grandstream 102 phones. What phones would you
propose me to use?

Willy