[Asterisk-Users] QOS Device?

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Thu Dec 16 01:04:43 MST 2004

Seems interesting enough.
I have two questions.
a. what are you running on Fedora Core to shape the traffic?
b. let's say that you have VPN site to site tunnels from the FW behind the QoS machines towards a branch office and that some of the traffic in the Tunnel has higher priority then other traffic. The QoS device sees it all as encrypted traffic and can't help there. What would you suggest?
would placing the QoS machines elsewhere help?