[Asterisk-Users] VOIP Phone Suggestions

Shawn Dillon shawn at crsretailpro.com
Wed Dec 15 19:39:33 MST 2004

We are in the final stage of a rollout of Asterisk in our company. We had some Polycom IP 600 , a Snom 220 , a Grandstream 102 and recently a Sayson 480i phone. I am interested in anyones opinions in the phone they suggest to implement. I must admit I am a little partial to the Sayson 480i , but if there are convincing arguments with regards to other models I would like to hear them.

If anyone has had more experience with the Sayson please let me know. There is a company in Vancouver that deals in them , call NetVoice. As a newbie in the market , they ( George) gave great service and advice. Even called me to see how the Snom 220 was working out ( Great customer service!!).

Anyways , your feedback is appreciated.

Shawn