[Asterisk-Users] Ethernet Channel Bank (Comming Soon to a NOCNear You!)

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs at eracew.net
Wed Dec 15 17:54:14 MST 2004

We have discussed T1/E1 Modules for our channel banks, but, our main
focus at this time is FXO/FXS interfaces.

A T1 card is about $440 US.  An Ethernet card is about $15 US.
That is why we are doing this.

Further more, we believe that we can sell these units cheaper than a
T1/E1 channel bank,
increasing the savings to the end user.

(P.S. If Mr Spencer would like to comment on what Digium would think of
these units, I
         Would appreciate it.)

--
Christopher Dobbs