[Asterisk-Users] Digium Hardware in Canada

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Wed Dec 15 11:30:28 MST 2004

| Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:09:00 -0600
| From: Adi Linden <adil at adis.on.ca>
|
| I am looking for a supplier of Digium hardware in Canada. Any suggetions?

At the risk of self-promotion, I'll mention that we've been an
"official" Digium reseller since about June 2003, and I'd be more
than happy to help you out.  You can also buy online at
    http://www.syonex.com/products/shop/

You may find these pages useful for finding other companies doing
Asterisk-related things in Canada (if you haven't already seen them):
    http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20Canadian%20Users
    http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20consultants%20Canada

Cheers!

John

--
John Sellens
SYONEX - Systems, Operations, Networks, Expertise