[Asterisk-Users] No Caller ID Name PRI NI2.

Chris Modesitt chris at octelecom.net
Wed Dec 15 10:52:07 MST 2004

Okay, now I am really confused.  I have two PRI's coming in from two
different Carriers (QWEST and ELI), both of them are supposed to be setup to
pass name and number on incoming calls.  Problem that I am having is that I
am not receiving inbound caller id name on either PRI, the only thing that
both carriers have in common is that I am terminating into a DMS switch at
the carrier.

Observations:

Caller ID Name dose not show up in the CDR records.

PRI intense debug never sees the FACILITY IE message.

I have included my conf files bellow, any help would be greatly appreciated.

zaptel.conf

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs

span=2,2,0,esf,b8zs

span=3,3,0,esf,b8zs