[Asterisk-Users] SIP and Windows Messenger

Rob Emanuele rje at shoreis.com
Wed Dec 15 09:46:48 MST 2004

I'm trying to get two Windows Messenger clients to communicate with video
and audio though asterisk.  I'm running into one of two problems.  I get
garbled audio under the current config.  I had another config where I
could get a voice call to work but using video would cause the caller to
get music on hold.  (very odd)

Calling a phone hanging off of an TDM the audio works great.  This is
using the CVS code from 11/7/04.

I'm trying to do video conference Friday and everything from making this
work to H.323 (which is a pain anyway) isn't working out so well.

Thanks for any help,

Rob

>From sip.conf:

[general]