[Asterisk-Users] Verizon PRI Setup Problems - Only Busy and Congestion

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Dec 14 21:45:41 MST 2004

On December 14, 2004 11:34 pm, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Well, you say you have a green light, but this should be:
>
> span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
>
> because you want your card to derive the clock from the Verizon-supplied
> end of the circuit.

WRONG.

Span clock of 1 means that this span is where clock is DERIVED from

1,0,0 : do NOT sync to this span
1,1,0 : span is primary sync source
1,2,0 : span is secondary sync source (used if primary is down)
1,3,0 : span is tertiary sync source (used if primary and seconary are down)

Please, please, please ... don't confuse this guy more than necessary.  :-)

Slow busy tells me that the telco has busied all his channels out -- likely
waiting for a call from him to finish provisioning... Unless his dialplan has
_.,1,Busy or something.  :-)

-A.