[Asterisk-Users] Soekris net4801 for home use?

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Tue Dec 14 15:32:35 MST 2004

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 07:44:51PM +0100, Bruno Hertz spake thusly:
> I'm considering that board as a mail and voip gateway for home use.
> In view of all those statements about how little resources asterisk
> needs, did anybody already try running asterisk on it?

I know these things have geek chic but they seem to be a hassle to work
with compared to something like a Via Epia board which is the same cost or
less and has more power.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.