[Asterisk-Users] IAX Provider Recommendation - Unlimited

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Dec 14 16:48:56 MST 2004

I was recently looking for IAX DID providers as well.  Found iax.cc,
signed up with them, and with a few calls under my belt, I'm pleased.
Of course, this is only my short-term experience, ymmv.  Others on this
list have recently commented positively.  Depending on your usage, their
per-minute plan could be equivalent or better than teliax's $25 plan.
You can also use voipjet for outgoing calls at 1.3c/minute.

Another list member commented to me off-list yesterday that his teliax
experience was less than perfect; apparently, they switched a server
over the weekend w/o telling their customers, resulting in comprehensive
outtage for more than a day.