[Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP200

Ryan Courtnage ryan-lists at voxbox.ca
Tue Dec 14 13:57:57 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-14-12 at 03:22 -0600, Justin Carlson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> 	I have a uip200 for testing and I can't seem to get the phone to
> register to my * server.  I have configured the unidencomm.txt and the
> uniden<MACOFPHONE>.txt files and the phone tries to register but * comes
> back with a 403 Forbidden message in sip debug, the phone simply
> displays #3 Register error.  I have snom 200/190's and grandstreams,
> these phones we hoped could replace the (less than quality)
> grandstreams.  If anyone has a working unidencomm.txt and
> uniden<MACOFPHONE.txt file Could you please post it.

The config file options depend largely on your firmware version. Here is
a snippet of the important parts:

unidencom.txt:
--------------------------
# Sip Settings --If only ProxyServer needed, set OutboundProxy1/Port
same as ProxyServer/Port
ProxyServer                   192.168.1.102            # can be an IP
address or FDQN
ProxyServerPort               0                       # 0 to use default
port

OutboundProxy1                192.168.1.102            # can be an IP
address or FQDN
OutboundProxy1Port            0                       # enter a port
number or 0 for default (5060)

Registrar1                    192.168.1.102            # can be an IP
address or FQDN
Registrar1Port                0                       # enter a port
number or 0 for default (5060)
Registrar2                    192.168.1.102            # can be an IP
address or FQDN
Registrar2Port                0                       # enter a port
number or 0 for default (5060)

unidenmac.txt
# Sip Settings
MyLcdDisplay           204