[Asterisk-Users] Kirk IP600 Wireless DECT station setup??

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Dec 14 09:10:40 MST 2004

Hi List!

Does anyone have experience setting up this beast with Asterisk using
Skiny/SCCP?

I know that somebody on the list managed to get it working with H32H but
in this setup it's not possible to transfer calls, quite annoying.

I tried to set it up using the Cisco protol. With Skinny the phones
register properly at * but I cannot get a handset to ring on an incoming
call. The calling party just hears a tone as if the phone were ringing
even though it's not.

I would like to try SCCP but could not get the phones to register (I
didn't try the old ZoZo version just the latest) but cannot get it working
and have no idea how to debug SCCP (I tried asking the maintainers but did
not get a reply).

Is there anyone that has has success with this unit and is willing to
share his configs or are there any experts on Skinny/SCCP that can sort it
out for a fee. I'm not related in any way to Kirk nor do I work for a
large company so I cannot send any free units.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
Remco