[Asterisk-Users] voicemail playback problem

Shilliday, Jim JShilliday at ejcenter.org
Tue Dec 14 08:49:53 MST 2004

My users are reporting that some voicemail messages are being cut off in
the middle of being played back.  The recordings are OK (they play fine
when forwarded to e-mail, and they can often be accessed OK during a
later call to voicemail).  I found nothing in the archives on this --
ideas anyone?  RH9, P4, CVS-HEAD-09/02/04-08:44:34, aggressive echo
suppression turned on.

Jim Shilliday
IT Director
Equal Justice Center