[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix FXO on OpenCall 4 vs OpenSwich 6

Paul Dugas Paul at DugasEnterprises.com
Tue Dec 14 08:35:32 MST 2004

In my search for a better analog FXO interface, I'm looking into the
Voicetronix cards.  Can someone let me know if they've been using the
OpenSwitch cards with Asterisk?  Also, can anybody comment on the
differences in FXO performance between the OpenCall and OpenSwitch cards?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                               Dugas Enterprises, LLC
email: paul at dugasenterprises.com            1711 Indian Ridge Drive