[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to sip client behind Firewall/NAT -cancall but cannot receive calls ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Tue Dec 14 04:53:06 MST 2004

Hi,

I hope I won't bother too much if I ask you to provide some more info about
your setup, particularly which ports are open and other things (like how
often does Grandstream register, do you use keep alive, etc...).

Having that information I could rule out settings and maybe start searching
on Firewalls...

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Robert.