[Asterisk-Users] How to create a confrence using SIP channels

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Tue Dec 14 01:32:38 MST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Bartosz Wegrzyn - asterisk wrote:

> Can you show me the simple example of this in asterisk words?

Make an extension that calls an agi and then starta the MeetMe application
in Asterisk. The agi should create two call files (see the wiki for
details such as moving the *complete* file into the spool directory to
avoid races) looking like this:

-Begin call file -----------------
Channel: Sip/?????????
Callerid: ????????      (sent as callerid to the channel)
MaxRetries: 1
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: auto_meetme
Extension: s
-End call file   -----------------

Then have a context
[auto_meetme]
exten => s,1,Meetme(1234)

You may want to use dynamic meetme rooms etc. This can be refined a lot. I
have not tested the above, there are almost certainly bugs. It should get
you started though.

Peter