[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID on Snom 190?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Dec 13 23:33:43 MST 2004

Has anyone had success with the Snom 190 displaying caller ID name and
number on the Snom 190 on for an inbound call from *?

Right now our Snom's only show the caller id name, not number. I know
the number is transmitted from the Telco and received by * since the
number shows on the incoming call event at the * console.

We are not setting the caller id in the extensions.conf, simply passing
on what * receives from the PRI (via a single span Digium board).

Damon