[Asterisk-Users] Ethernet Channel Bank (Comming Soon to a NOC Near You!)

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs at eracew.net
Mon Dec 13 19:16:30 MST 2004

Had not thought of that.
We are mostly interested in providing POTS lines inside of a company.

Think of it as a a massive CPE device running on the VPN of a
corporation with offices in many towns.

who knows?

We saw all of the traffic about Ethernet channel banks and started
talking, and well, we are going to try this one.

--
Christopher Dobbs