[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco 7905G or Cisco 7912G

Robb Woods awesomerobb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:44:39 MST 2004

Go with the POLYCOM. I ve used these phones for a bit now and they are
the best VOIP phones I have used. (refering to the IP500 and IP600)
Just so long as your reseller is a certified Polycom VOIP reseller you
will be fine.
FTP the SIP loads to your phones adn zooom you're off.

either way
Good luck.