[Asterisk-Users] IAX.cc / Sixtel?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Dec 13 17:51:47 MST 2004

I've used them for a couple of months. My usage is very small, but I'm
really impressed. Especially compared to VoicePulse.

With Sixtel, when you call tech support, you get to talk to a person. That
person actually knows what they are doing. With VoicePulse, I could never
talk to a person and email would take days to get a response.

Sixtel has great rates -- US$1.49 a month and US$.0137 a minute for a DID.
VoicePulse was about US$8.00 a month and US$.03 a minute.

Sixtel "feels" small and "mom and pop"ish. Getting a DID takes a couple of
days and their web site is less complete and polished. VoicePulse DID's
are active immediately

I point anybody who asks to Sixtel.

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Me wrote:

> Anyone using IAX.cc / Sixtel? Would love to hear experiences good or bad.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Start Your Own ISP!
> http://www.YourOwnISP.com