[Asterisk-Users] Dialing out to 2 clients simultaneously

Anders F Eriksson afe at home.se
Mon Dec 13 15:29:59 MST 2004

Hi,

I don't think any SIP server would allow you to register more than once with
the same login information. What you can do in asterisk is setup two
different entries in sip.conf and then use extensions.conf to dial both.

Example from extensions.conf

[default]
exten => 1000,1,Dial(SIP/user1&SIP/user2,60,t)
exten => 1000,2,Congestion
exten => 1000,3,Hangup
exten => 1000,102,Busy

/Anders